Board member Petite Cobi Foundation
Stichting Petite Cobi
Annelieke van Dijk
Are you interested in contributing to a better world, gaining experience and improving your Curriculum Vitae?
Petite Cobi Foundation, founded in 2006 by students and young professionals, is committed to provide medical care for mothers and children in Senegal. The foundation contributes to this goal through the construction of a dispensary in the region Terokh/Yendane and the reimbursement of hospital expenses for severely ill, malnourished and/or handicapped children.
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to support our board. As a board member you will be co responsible for managing and representing the foundation. Tasks of the board are, amongst others:
- designing and organising fund raising activities (events, sale of products, auction, pub quiz, etc.)
- preparing annual reports
- contributing to the quarterly newsletter
- searching for sponsors and securing external grants
The board gathers at least four times a year. The time commitment fluctuates somewhat, but is estimated at two hours a week on average. Since the board meetings are usually digital, your place of residence is not of great relevance.
Would you like to become the new board member of Petite Cobi Foundation? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com .
For more information on the foundation’s work, see www.stichtingpetitecobi.org or give us a call (Annelieke van Dijk: 06-25158057).
About the organization
- Care and assistance
- Management and organization
- Organize (co) organize events
- Fundraising / Sponsoring
- From home
- Regio Leiden
- Young people
- Chronically ill
- People with a physical disability
- People from a different culture
- Young people aged 18 to 26
- People who speak limited Dutch or only English