What do you want to do?
i-doe believes it is important that volunteers commit their time in a way that suits them best. Therefore, you can create a profile, see suitable vacancies and even be approached by organisations if you wish.
How does it work?
- Create a free volunteer profile or login.
- Search the vacancies section for fun, inspiring, suitable vacancies that you can put your energy into. Specify your interests by using the filters on the left of the page.
- Respond with one click on the button if you find a job opening that you like.
- After you have sent your response expressing interest, you will be contacted by the organisation that you applied to.
- Is there a match? Great, have fun with your volunteer work!
- No Match? Was the introductory meeting or the volunteer job not exactly what you expected? Never mind, continue searching the vacancies section and find something else.
- No response? Did you not receive a response from the organisation? Let us know and we will contact the organisation to find out why they did not contact you.